Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailesh (Manager)     04 April 2013

Protection against dowry harassment case

Hi,

My Brother got married 3 year back, and now he is having one 6 month old Son.

But from starting of marriage my bhabhi is very misbehave lady by nature to all my family member ( elder or younger). she is not living more than 1 month at our home, she want to go back to her home in every one month, and if due to any reason we are asking to delay her travel his is doing non sense thing..Like cutting her hand with chuddy ...try to burn her hand with match box..Like this..She is always doing some non sense work. Even when she is at our home she always fights with my mother and father and brother...we are suffering a lot due to that lady. 

After going to her home, she want to come back again after 4-5 month...same condition is going on since last 3 year.

Now she is saying to will file the dowry case against us. We had not asked anything from her family, even in marriage time her family is shorted by money then we had helped them at marriage time.

My Family is suffering so much due to that lady.

I want suggestion; how to protect our self against dowry harassment case.

Learning

3 Replies

BASANT KUMAR VASHIST (Advocate)     04 April 2013

dear sir,

First of all your prents will publise in new paper about your brother & bhabi on broken all relation.

secendly try to record (voice/video) of her and file a case of mentily haresment/ qurilty is ground of divorce.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

This is harassment

498a Wives

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     05 April 2013

hello,

go through attached file.

Attached File : 770055285 498asurvivalguide.pdf downloaded: 465 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register