LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran (Engineer)     26 January 2015

Property to grand child

Hi, Grandmother wants to register her property to one of her grand child, She wants to write it in such a way that property belongs to grand child after her. Grand child is currently a minor.  Here are the questions I have

1) Whether this type of registration can be done?

2) If it was done, whether grand mother can re-write this property to others name, without this grand child concern?

3) If it was done, rest of the grand children can claim on this property.

Please advise. Your suggestion is very useful  to us.

Learning

3 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     26 January 2015

1. This query can be best attended if you consider to opt for phone consultation with me since many facts need to be deliberated as it will facilitate the understanding of the case matter- provided that you agree to pay a moderate sum of Rs. 350.00 towards remuneration. Question answer format will not provide clear understanding of the issue.   

2. You can get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S. margin of this reply format.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     26 January 2015

Dear, How was the acquired which your grandmother is willing to transfer ? Then only a final reply can be given .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     26 January 2015

Ifr grand mother acquired property on her own, she can do so. If  ancestral property all other heirs will have share in it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register