LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand (Deputy Manager)     03 February 2014

Property queries

The total area is having around 2 acres, out of which we are planning to buy 400 Sq yards. 

I request you to support me in clarifying the following doubts

1) The layout plan does not match with the property document boundaries annexure. How to resolve it?

2) There are some corrections on the property paper like agreement of sale has been changed manually to sale deed. but as per the revenue records, it is showing as sale deed? Will there be any problem due to this correction?

3) The link documents are in urdu and had got translated from American Transator. Do we need to get it verified from the laywer? or is it ok?

4) Assume the property size is 60 X 60. Can we construct an apartment of Stilt + 4 floors by taking permission from GHMC?

5) If we do not want to take loan from bank. Do we stilt need to take permission from GHMC?

6) If we are not taking any loan and taking GHMC permission. do we need to leave set backs? can we utlise the entire space without leaving any setback or leaving only few feets?

Regards
Anand

Learning

2 Replies

Pavan Kumar (Audit Executive)     03 February 2014

Dear/Respected Sir/Madam,

Who is the Owner of GPA (Power of Attorney) Based Property. The Person Who Have:

1. Original Papers of Attorney (But Not in the Name of that Person).

2. The Person who illegaly Acquires that Poperty.

Thanx & Regards,

Pavan

saradammar (housewife)     04 February 2014

I have few questions about buying a property, I have recently seen some docs related to a property i.e RTC and EC.

My question is when there is a change of ownership shown in EC whereas the same owner shown in RTC for a property, now which one should we consider it as correct?

Another question at village level when there is no conversion when a buyer buys from a seller, which is a partial (not full) of his/her property, then the Katha / RTC would show the seller as owner and not the buyer. But, as it was registered with the registrar the EC would show the buyer as the new owner.WHICH IS LEGALLY THE CORRECT DOCUMENT RTC OR EC.So, as per documents what should be the procedure to have the same owner name shown in both the places ?

Appreciate your valuable answers in this regard. Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register