LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ever (Not known)     05 November 2016

Property pp notice - bit suprised

In AP, 3 years ago i have built G+3 stories building and rented for small shop's and offices.  From day one  it's  categorized in commercial building for all floor’s G+3 and paying the commercial municipality taxes regularly.

At time of construction, due to work i was live in aboard . i have given construction & permission stuff everything to builder.

1. Initially we got G+2 PP and the end builder given me good offer for construction of another floor. And he said, later stage i have pay a small penalty to municipality for another floor construction.

2 . Recently we got a notice on unauthorized top construction floor which was expected and also said building permission was taken in domestic and constructed in commercial.  i was surprised and i am not aware was permission in domestic and Builder is no longer available.

Understood I will end up paying in hefty fines.  Kindly advise how to speak with municipality on this matter

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 November 2016

Ever u need to contact local authority for procedure aspect for regularization of that structre.

Consult local lawyer to get it sorted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register