Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ambadi 2010 (Engineer)     18 April 2012

Property issue

Hi Sir,

My Grand mother has a land property. She has two children, my mother and my uncle(Mama). Out of the toatal land my grand mother gave 12 cent to my uncle (registered) and assured that she would give the remaining to my mother.

Total is 30 cent. Now my mother asked for the remainig  property to be registered in her name, Even 15 cent is enouogh for her so that it can be don 50-50 basis. Uncle says he will not allow. He will give a price which is very less than the current value. My grand mother has no stand on this. 12 cent property is on the road side and Uncle has not made any road to the remaining land.  Since the grand mother is not stern on this how can we proceed?

Regards

Krishna

Learning

8 Replies

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     18 April 2012

Will can be made by your grandmother mentioning division of property in the name of your uncle and your mother.....and after making of will get that registered....your uncle have to admit that

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 April 2012

I agree with Neha.  It is better if the will is regd.,

Thank you very much for your reply..

If my grand mother is not willing for that and Uncle get the will made in his favour. Is there any way we can get justice.

Ramkumar S (Student)     18 April 2012

Before that if you dont mind, I would like some more details. How did you grandmother come into the posession of the land? Did she inherit it? If so from whom? Or did she purchase the land?

1 Like

Ambadi 2010 (Engineer)     19 April 2012

It was inherited from her mother. That time all six childerns got equal shares as she. 

Ambadi 2010 (Engineer)     19 April 2012

This property was owned by my Grand monther's father, Subsequently she got it from her mother during the partition. If all the property gets registered to uncles name, Is there any possibility left .

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     19 April 2012

the only possibility left after this is to fight for your mothers legal right......and to knock door of court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register