Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

niraj (article assistant)     09 May 2012

Property disputes & distribution

Dear friends/elders

My grandfather died in 1989 and he has 4 son and 2 daughers(married). After death of father(i.e. my grandfather), 2 younger sons and 2 daughters had release their right through registered release deeds and affidavits in favour of their 2 elders brothers and their mother (i.e. my grandmother) in between 1998-2000.

I am legal heir of one of 2 elder brothers. Now, 2 elder brothers and mother (i.e.my grandmother) died one by one in whose favour the property transfered through release deeds and affidavits. But there is no change made in the property card or property name in register after the death of my grand father i.e. since 1989 and even also after death of my grandmother in 2008. Thus, property card shows 7 names in it  as my grandmother, 4 sons & 2 daughters.

currently, the legal heirs of 2 elder brothers has possession of the residential house. Now, how can v distribute the property between legal heirs?.????

plsss help me. PLS reply my elder advocates, its much time passed.

thanking you

Learning

4 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     09 May 2012

At the death of two elder brothers - the property automatically devolved on their legal heirs, mutation in the concerned is just a formality. Now in order to prevent future disputes, if your father has died intestate file a suit for sucession certificate and then move for mutation on that basis + coupled with registered reliquishment deeds

niraj (article assistant)     10 May 2012

dear sir

i want to know about the legal effect of share of property transfered in favour of my grandmother (died in 2008) by 2 younger brothers and 2 daughters of my grandmother,

whether their rights comes back in property and if their, then what shuld i do in this regard? however their rights were already partitioned in past.

pls reply

niraj (article assistant)     10 May 2012

dear sir

thank u very much for early reply.

i want to know about the legal effect of share of property transfered in favour of my grandmother (died in 2008) by 2 younger brothers and 2 daughters of my grandmother,

whether their rights comes back in property and if their, then what shuld i do in this regard? however their rights were already partitioned in past.

pls reply

niraj (article assistant)     11 May 2012

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME REMEDIES FOR THE SAID ABOVE PROBLEM,

SINCE THE ACTUAL PARTITION WAS MADE IN PERIOD OF MAKING REG RELEASE DEEDS AND AFFIDAVITS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register