Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya desai (firm)     03 October 2016

Property disputes

Dear sir,

Builder made an irrevocable agreement for sale deed in which he says that he will give 700 sq carpet area and some amount for consideration for deed to my grandmother

But till date he had not given us any  amount and nor he build the building ,and in register office he registerd  sales deed with he only mantion consideration amount and not 700 carpet area .in that sales deed

So my question is,

1) Is this valid sale deed ? yes or no

and under what section ?

2  Can i cancel the agreement if it is irrevocable agreement ?

and under what section ?What will be the procedure for cancellation ?

3 Its the time period important in sale deed ?

and if yes than under what section ?

4) If person dies than irrevocable agreement gets automatically cancel ?

under which section ?

Learning

2 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     03 October 2016

There is no such concept as irrevocable deed . Parties are always at liberty to have documents set aside in case the law permits them to . It is very risky to deal with builders . More the lucrative their offers appear, worse it is to deal with them . File a suit for recovery and claim all your money back . Augustine Chatterjee 9999931153

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     04 October 2016

Augustine here as per Aditya, they received money in agreements. But he has not made clear, whether he received amounts really or not. Whether the promise made by builder is in written or oral, there is no clarity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register