Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshmikanth n s   07 January 2016

Property dispute-fathers house

Dear All,

I'm one among the EIGHT Childrens of my parents, and my father had never return a WILL on anyone of my relations in the family of 8 childrens( 4 Daughters & 4 Sons). One Brother(3rd Son of my family) had gone from house long back 10+ years. He's alive as per last year 2015, but not reponsive to my Elders both brothers and sisters till date. They Want to SELL THE HOUSE early and close among them, without any FIR Registered for Missing Brother(3rd Son) till date, forclosure the property dispute in 2016.

As father had died in the year 2010 and mother in 2013, dispute between my elder brothes,sisters with me for many years since my mother died, rejecting my share of property, threatened by muscle, political and money power FORCED TO SIGN the RELEASE DEED from the Property, saving my life.

Any legal Remeady, for the CANCEL THE RELEASE DEED for my property share and claim the rights back with equal share of property sale in future?

Pls request your valuable suggestions and guide me in this property dispute

Tanx

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 January 2016

why did you sign on release deed? is it registered in registrar office. after death of your father, why did you not go for partition? at least after your mother's death.  show the documents and other paper you have to an expert lawyer for guidance. 

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     08 January 2016

1) If registered and already relinquished ur right, then retrieval is difficult unless established under duress, coersion and undue influence.

2) When was the release deed signed?  U hv to explain the reasons for the inordinate delay, if any.

3) If you are confident having signed the release deed under coersion and undue influence and able to establish, immediately take necessary steps by filing criminal and civil proceedings including a partition suit.

4) If the release deed though signed unregistered is no legal entity and ur right is not relinquished.

5) As advised by expert above, immediately take the advice of local experienced property lawyer and act swiftly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register