Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivi (student)     10 October 2012

Property dispute

Hi everyone,

I want to have some information regarding my disputes over my property with my paternal aunt (fathers sister). My father has donated 1acer land to his sister over some issue before his death. but my grandfather has written in his will about that all his property would be given to his two sons including my father nothing to his daughters with every body consent. but after death of my grandfather my fater gave my aunt her 1acer land. but this land is under my possesion and i am using it for agriculture. So my question is can my father donate the poperty to her sister which is not his self acquired moreover we are not financialy too sound. Can i file a case aganist my aunt. 

Please tell me what are the solutions for this.

Learning

3 Replies

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     10 October 2012

If the land is in name of your grandfather, his will has to be honoured. In case, your GF has given part of land to your father, then he can provide only that part to someone else, not the entire land. First check the actual facts of will properly.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     10 October 2012

Mr. Shivi,

your father and his brother had inherited your grandfathers property by way of will so the property remains no where  ancessostral and your father is free to will,gift ,sale that property to any one.

Abhijat Gupta (Reservation Incharge)     11 October 2012

Hi everyone,

My mother has filed a suit against me my elder brother and my father and filling the same she doesn't allow my father to live in the ground floor portion. Whenever my father goes to sleep there in the night, my mother calls the police and stating that my father has given beat to her and police harasses us. Moreover, she hurts herself and stating that all us have given beat her mercilessly. Please advise for the same.

Thanks & regards

Abhijat Gupta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register