LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

intexsuperb (-)     26 June 2011

Property

hello sir!!   Consider i am having a property (land) of government value 20,00,000 (20 lakhs). now i am selling that land for 1,00,00,000 (1 crore)

1. Shud i pay any tax for that to make whole money into white money???  if how much???

2. if i wont pay the tax , how much money is consitered as white money in that 1crore???

3.can i store whole 1 crore in the bank without paying any taxes?? or can i store only 20 lakhs???

and  give me some more details about government nd market values

plzzzzz replyyyyyy

Learning

3 Replies

amir eqbal (proprietor)     26 June 2011

Dear sir my mother died living a land property in patna and now we are two sons as legal heir and we want the mutation in name of us .what is the process and is getting succession certificate from court is must or it can be done by affidavit of being legal heir only.plz reply soon. Regards B.K.Sinha

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     26 June 2011

You will have to file a declaratin suit to declare as legal heirs of deceased mother.

Feroz Khan (PA)     27 June 2011

Sir,

1.    My mother aged 65 years had sold my ancestral property (Land) which was on her own name under the influence of some of the villagers without my consent on 20 June 2011 to a lady aged 45 years of my village who is also very clever and 420. The lady had got registered my mother’s land in her name on  20 June 2011.  My mother is suffering from paralysis and mental disorders since last 05 years and still she is taking medicines regularly. 

2.   I am in Army Service and away from my home town till date.  You are requested to please guide me with your valuable suggestion to get back my land registry cancelled and also what are the remedial legal measures available to me in this regard. 

Thanking  You  all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register