Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivekanand Mishra (Finance Officer)     27 May 2011

Property

Dear Sirs

My Mother own a small 300 Sq Ft Room at mumbai which has been given to my uncle for last 15 yrs to live (no rent ) Now last 2 month back we told to vacate him and move to his own flat which he has purchased and rented out but he is not ready. actually while staying from last 15 yrs he has made his ration card on his own name plus he has also started small buisness of PCO in same room which has electricity connection in his son name and all shop est licence... my question is that on all above basis can he claim any right if he goes legally please note that room is in my mothers name . and also let me know if he refuses to vacate what is legal course of action apart from filing a suit of eviction.

Learning

4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     28 May 2011

U file a suit in court but first try to compromise with him becuz he has your nerest reletive.

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     30 May 2011

Iam not a advocate but i can understand your problem and 300sq ft in mumbai is a very big money if the society is with you and the society agreement in favour of you. Take your uncle in to confidence and tell him you are in a very big problem and need to apply for some loan. Take a big loan maximum on your property and dont pay it. Your uncle is very smart he has planned this in advance and so has made all the proof tackle him very nicely.

saroja (nothing)     31 May 2011

Samson daniel,

dont give these kind of advice which is illegal

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     03 June 2011

Can Experts Lawyer and Advocate tell me what is illegal and what is legal please. My father died of heart attack and now the building owner is not accepting my pagadi rent since last 22 years iam staying there and the building owner never wanted to transfer the property on my name even at my fathers request and now after his death I approache two advocate in last two moths both of them are only looting my money and giving me nonsense advices. And every notice is costing me more than ten times of my actual rent.

PLEASE LAWYERS GIVE YOUR CLIENTS GOOD AND BENEFITING AND TURE ADVICES AND THIS IS A WEBSITE THE ADVICE HERE IS FREE WHERE THE VISITORS OF YOUR WEBSITE ARE BENEFITED.

If the above client goes to the court he might win the case but he should be alive to see the judgement.

CHANGE THE SYSTEM AND ONLY YOU LAWERS AND ADVOCATES HAVE THE POWER BELIEVE ME YOU CAN CHANGE THE WHOLE COUNTRIES PROBLEM.
WE HAVE MADE THE RULES FOR OUR OWN GOOD BUT WHEN THIS RULES ONLY DELAYS JUSTICE AND GIVES MORE ROOM FOR CRIMINALS TO ESCAPE WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF INDIA.

THIS IS THE LAST VISIT TO THIS WEBSITE.

THANKS,
SAMSON DANIEL

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register