property

Hi

still not get divorce from first wife the husband married if he got the children from second wife the ancesstral property will be equal rights for first wife children and second wife

please give the clarity on this

What is your true problem? Is it bigamy by your husband punishable under section 494 IPC or is it that he is being blackmailed by another woman with whom he is not married but having illicit relationship?

yes black mail from another women to forcing to marry her

In that case, if the other woman is unmarried, then please be aware that she may file a rape case against your husband for having s*xual relationship on the promise of marrying her (while hiding his existence of first marriage with you).

she is widow and she knows that already married and he having the family and he is not promised anything to her

and she elder than my husband now her age is 42 years

So, Ms. Revathi Chander control your husband who is s*xually exploiting a elderly widow. If you wish can divorce your husband on his s*xual misadventures.

i cant divorce i have daughter now is the problem is my husband is already controlled but that women is not for that i required solution

Y r u making controversy the matter wait for some time,what she will do then after proceed. In India this type of litigation s r millions which cannot to be solved in this century also.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu