Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Padma patnaik (Associate)     22 August 2013

Procedure for issuing red corner notice

Hi,

can any one help me ...??

My husband escaped to America,it's been 45days that he is escaped,yesterday our CI has prepared red corner notice...

but I have a doubt that how many days it will take to issue the red corner notice,

and what is the procedure for issuing red corner notice,

And how much time it will take take issue red notice to my husband..

will they actually issue the red corner notice 

And wat are the ways from escaping from not issuing red corner notice to my husband?

pls guys it is not a false case,my mother in laws are also escaped ,they are in India,it's been 45days they have also escaped..I don't wanna punish any body...I want justice...it's not An year that I got married...

Pls guys help me

Learning

5 Replies

Padma patnaik (Associate)     22 August 2013

Hi raj

need to talk to u personally,

can I have ur contact nnumber pls 

stanley (Freedom)     22 August 2013

@ author

You have not stated what sort of complaint or case is on :( what are the evidences in hand .

Which Liar suggested that a red corner notice can be issued for your husband . 

(Guest)

RCN can be issued.

But in that country would the offence is applicable same as in India. 

Is he a Indian Citizen or American ? the treaty between two countries help you to bring back  your husband to come back to India.

End of the day it is matrimonial issue,not that he is an Terrorist or some hardcore criminal that All international police will be after him.

(Guest)

To Raj123...........RCN stands for Red Corner Notice. Yes its not a joke and its not an easy task. 

As you can see Padma not stated what sort of complaint it was and what evidences she has? 

Yes, RCN Can be issued depending on the offences claimed against the person.And also i have never mentioned anything about stats of issuing!!!

I also mentioned it is a matrimonial issue in the post...I Hope you will take time to read it in full and lets not disrespect each other we are here to share                              knowledge.

(Guest)

And wat are the ways from escaping from not issuing red corner notice to my husband?

Its in the hands of police to issue RCN, stating the offences.I dont think they will just try to issue RCN  with out you stating them to police. Its a matrimonial issue. Why would police issue RCN without you asking/presurruzing for it.?

pls guys it is not a false case,my mother in laws are also escaped ,they are in India,it's been 45days they have also escaped..I don't wanna punish any body...I want justice...it's not An year that I got married...

All i can say dont think in cruel manner, they are elders and lead a life in respectable manner...Son got married ,things didnt got work out between son and DIL,,soon DIL decides to go for 498A (assuming it is the case). DIL seeks vengence by making FIL and MIL and her whole family to sit in prison at an elderly age. it is harsh on them. They might want to escape from prison. 

It will end up your relationship 100% and tells about you how harsh yor are.Just think if 498A is not gender biased it will be against you as well.It is cruel step.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More