LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     28 June 2015

Private complaint u/s 420,406,506,r/s34

Hi Sir, I have given complaint in Local Police station but no action taken, then later given complaint to SP but there is no action taken. After that I filed case U/s 200,420,406,506, R/S 34 in the Court in Dec-2014 and court order for Investigation. After that Police Registered FIR but they didn’t arrest accused. Almost 6 months completed but there no action. I asked to our lawyer to file Memo for speed up investigation but he told if we file memo in court police give reasons for delay. Police are not arresting accused and not filling Final Report in the court.

1. Investigation Officer completely colluded with accused, that’s why he is not arresting accused. Please advise how to proceed with this.
  2. Is it possible to me to give complaint against Investigation officer for not arresting accused? If so please advise.

Thanks a lot for ur time

Learning

1 Replies

Amol Kende (No)     28 June 2015

no now you already take steps as per law

before speeding up the case take video clips where accused and investigation officers wrong acts wll get taped

you have to do the sting opration and present it before the court for bribe and personal relations of investigation officer with accused hence police wll not take necessary actions and negligence in duty towards the public

its mindset of court wll get change due to this they wll cross check the copy of video not edited hence make it properly and present it for investigation and court records if an action take against such kind of officers others are come in pressur of law and his duties

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register