premission for higher education

if aided school teachers want to get higher education (llb 3 years regular course) where can they get permission? through the government or from the management
Retired employee.

Submit such application through Management to Government.   You have to file such application to your higher authority (Principal/Head Master) and it is his duty to get sanctions / denial with justification that legal education may not improve the skills in teaching at schools and may be helpful for teacher and not to institutionj.



Download the service rules applicable to establishment and employee and GO thru the Service Rules framed for establishment and authority to which such application is to be made…

If you have downloaded the rules attach or post link…

You are at liberty to erase the names etc to maintain the confidentiality…

Submit under proper acknowledgment and Route thru proper channel..


There can be many situations in such pursuits and rules shall have to be related…

E.g. You may pick up relevant points from Article under my profile…

Employee can study full time LLB course if superiors fail to grant permission





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu