Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasareddy   15 June 2015

Post paid to prepaid service rejected by airtel and keeping

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub:To convert Post paid to pre-paid :Application rejected  due to Stapler pin hole on it 

This is Srinivas and here I would like to submit my complaint to consumer court kindly advise me.

I was submitted my application(SR No:APC5394426 given at store) to convert Post paid to pre paid on June.01.2015 at Airtel store which is located in VC plaza opp:BJP office in Kukatpally  .

After 4-5 days also I haven't hear from them or any MSGs or call why it was rejected my application after a week I have called to why this was getting delay to convert this much time they took my complaint to resolve the conflict registered: 03.June.2015 some lady provide me SR No:62293027 (She said that complaint will consider from 03.June.2015 to avoid rental charges )  .

I have been calling to conform the conversation but keep on they are providing SR Nos but no solution for this problem.

I have been contacted 3-5 managers to speak and explained the situation and also to see them in main office -Hyderabad  and why they have been delay to submit application to head office but being said we can arrange call back or it will be resolved with in 48 hours still there is no clarity form  their said and I have asked to go head office to explain the problem to senior management but they said they will see the problem.

Upon I called to remind,Instead of  not they them self to solve the problem after 15 days (15.June.2015 )   they said actually stapler pin whole on photo unable to process   but my photography and additional documents showing the same picture instead of another fellow photo.

If they said photo is different from the user would be great to rejected but this is not at all consider problem I said  to convenience but still it's extending why I am hurrying I have paid Rs.665 for the bill till 01.June.2015 and also deposit amount also with Airtel to avoid rental charges .

My intention is  avoid unnecessary imposing of rental charges for post paid to aviod but they are keep dragging since 15days .

I have all evidences to complaint in consumer court kindly suggest me to submit the documents in court and how to proceed where should I have submitted related documents.

Looking ahead to get your valuable suggestions.

Regards,
Srinivas

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2015

Unable to understand what you mean in the following:

“but my photography and additional documents showing the same picture instead of another fellow photo.

If they said photo is different from the user would be great to rejected but this is not at all consider problem I said  to convenience but still it's extending

You may rewrite the above para so that exact meaning is understood.

Do you have copy of the SEF or the form filled and submitted by you and acknowledgment issued to you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register