Share on Email

Share More

Policy regarding leave

Page no : 2

Tuhin Kumar Chakrabarti   10 February 2017

Thank you very much for your reply.

(Guest)

Mr. Sudhir Kumar,

Your intervention was quite unwarranted in our dispute.

I wonder to note, if you have turned emotional with Mr. Doab's dispute with me, whereas you never felt emotional where actually emotions were sought by the querist, but you started rebuking that real problem torn member in DV case, not in 1 or 2 posts but continuopusly through your 18 posts, as can be found in the following thread:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/wife-s-family-interfering-in-personal-life-630861.asp

However, would you please make it clear, which part of my language has hurt you and why, as compared to the abuses hurled on me by Mr. Doab, whereas you very well know that if Mr. Doab is unable to justify any of his statement or advice, he just resorts to hurl abuses. To involve some one else, he uses the trick to take shelter of some expert to hide behind him by dragging his name?

If you are not able to realise his trick that is not my fault.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2017

When Mr Dhingra address Mr Kumar Doab as "Dooba" it is bound to hurt me.  because I regard him.

When Mr Kumar Doab address Mr Dhingra as "Dangar" it is bound to hurt me.  because I regard him.

I know I will not be able to convince any of you.

(Guest)

Mr. Sudhir,

So, for the last several days of his profusely abusive posts, you could notice only two words, "Danfgar" and Dooba," on which you have objection and would have considered severa other abuses as rose flowers from Mr. Doab!

You never turned emotional, when Mr. Doab started abusing me profusely for the last about two months. You don't turn emotional on the grave type of problems of the querists, as I pointed out in the following thread, where actually you were required to get emotional on the story of the author:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/wife-s-family-interfering-in-personal-life-630861.asp

In fact, you have sympathy only with Mr. Doab, as he he only can prove to be a sycophant or flatterer without any context or even for wrong advice, whereas, I hate wrong and misleading advice to be given to any of the member posing faith on us, whereas Mr. Doab is accustomed to that.

Further, when you know, you will not be able to convince any of us, where was the need for your unwarranted intervention in our dispute?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2017

I have quoted two words as exaple only.

(Guest)

Mr. Sudhir Kumar,

So, nice to see your pretentious statement, "I have quoted two words as exaple only." Of course, good hoodwinking attempt!

So, you preferred to ignore the heinous and spiteful abuses of Mr. Doab and noticed only a slight difference in pronunciation of his fake name!   

Sometimes, even a cautiously made very brief statement gives vent to the mindset and dilemma of a person making that statement. In fact dilemma of both you and Mr. and Doab, a fake & faceless expert seems to be the same.

So, your contentious statement gives clear vent to your dilemma. Whenever anyone of you make a wrong and misleading advice, on pointing out about the same both of you feel insulted. Instead of accepting mistake in advice to the querists. Both of you prefer to express your feelings, but with difference. He starts multiple of abusive posts, while you try to get rid by a simple statement of not entering in to any debate.

I am not unaware of your smartness. If not more, I have approximately double of worldly as well as professional experience than yours. My first fist successful consultancy goes back to February 1963. So, please be sure, I am not that fellow, who does not understand the difference between kidding, smartness and cunningness. It is good to be smart, but not good to be over smart, but quite bad to be a cunning fellow, as that attitude cannot always assure good results.

But, be sure, you can’t compete in cunningness of Mr. Doab, as the result is quite in front of me. He has very successfully used you to as his pawn to drag you in to the dispute. So, it is not surprising to know, why you could not realize, how smartly Mr. Doab could use you as his tool and made part of the dispute very effectively in his unsuccessful bid to evade attention from his deceitful and abusive statements. I very well realise that abusive posts of Mr. Doab were a matter of rejoice for you. But, of course, one thing is certain that at last, unwittingly, you could get entrapped in his mischievous trick to become a part of the dispute. I really wonder, even with all of your your smartness, how you could become soft target of Mr. Doab to get involved and could not get aloof of the situation!

Since now no doubt remains there about you to be a supporter of Mr. Doab, both of you deserve  same treatment, as there is no marked difference between you and him, except that he keeps him quite veiled in all respects, while you appear with your face, but without any mention about your professional expertise and location also, like Mr. Doab.

I am really surprised as you have kept your profile blank for the last more than 5 years. Can you please make clear about the reason for keeping your LCI profile blank for the last more than 5 years without any mention of your expertise and location and also in which department of the Government you hold position as Dy. Director with what portfolio?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register