Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FITON SPORTS   08 September 2019

police protection order granted but not executed for the temporary injunction at my property.

there is a police protection order granted for the possession of my property directed to local police station on the temporary injunction. there is no safety for our workers and security guards.we have been victims of vandalism, injury to our workers, threatening,and mentaly strained. The opponents are a land mafia gang.we have submitted the CCTV footages of them entering the gate with rowdies with deadly weapons and damage of our materials . no action has been taken so far inspite of clear evidences given. this whole operation is operated with the help of a politician support. I'm just a common man crying for help running from pillar to post. can u please suggest wat can be done.

Learning

2 Replies

Rajesh Sahani   08 September 2019

Application to file a report in the police station in court

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 September 2019

Give police complaint and copy to home minister.  Police are one of the most ubiquitous organisations of the society. The policemen, therefore, happen to be the most visible representatives of the government. In an hour of need, danger, crisis and difficulty, when a citizen does not know, what to do and whom to approach, the police station and a policeman happen to be the most appropriate and approachable unit and person for him. The police are expected to be the most accessible, interactive and dynamic organisation of any society. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register