Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreedhar Sunkara   05 October 2021

Police officials not implementing court order instead...

Dear members, 

In 2010 SHO registered 2 FIRS with different content one in online and another in written profoma with same crime number. In online FIR there are 5 accused but in written profoma only 4 accused. scope of crime also changed. honb'le Single Judge of high court passed orders to suspend SHo and Head constable and take departmental proceddings against them. S.P of Police did suspended them. 

Aggrived respondents file WA and Hon'ble divisinal bench upheld single judge order directed to take action on SHo and head constable but after conducting enquiry and based on outcomes on enquiry. The S.P of police lifted suspension on SHO and head constable and promoted him to Circle inspector. 

Peitioners filed SLP befoer Hon'ble Supreme court and stay was granted on divisional bench. 

the S.P of Police conducted enquiry and gave clean chit to Sho and Head constable and they were posted as SHO and Subinspector respectively. 

The said enquiry report is submited before Hon'ble high court. I did not know what action High court took on the enquiry report. I want to file RTI but what do they call to action took on the enquiry report? 

After 4 years Hon'ble Supreme court quashed the Divisional bench order and upheld single bench order. It clearly mentioned when a crime is established there si no need for enquiry and action need to be taken on SHO and Head Constable. 

Note:- the SHO in his first affidavit clearly mentioned that they mistakenly filed two firs and requested the court to forgive him, but in his additional affidavit he mentioned due to oversite computer operator mistakenly manipulated FIR. Which amounts to perjury. I could not file purjery petion then. Can i fiel it now? 

Meanwhile, the petitioner filed a wp questioning the promotion of SHO and headconstable> though this case is numbered til date, it is not listed before the court at least one time. What shall i do to get this listed before court[no comments on advocate, no hope] 

I filed a Contempt of court petition before the Supreme Court but the hon'ble court was directed the petitioner to file it before the Hon'ble High Court. but since 3 years petitioner could not file it due to a threat to him? 

the promoted Circle inspector is now posted in the police station where the petitioner is a permanent resident, He is harassment from other people who are encourached by Circle inspector. HEadconstable got promoted to SHO and retired from job. 

Please advice what to do?

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 November 2021

There is no remedy other than to expeite the Contempt Petition before the High Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register