LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharath (consultant)     09 April 2015

Police filed final report with out my notice

HI All , I have registered a private complaint u/sec 420 and 120 b. after 4months ploice have not issed any notice or informaed about and filled final report with out my concern and its been 10 days now.do I have an opportunity to protest my case? is my case dead what should be my possible steps going head.please suggest. I have filed a writ petition yday and today in my HRC case icame to know that 10 days earlier they closed my case PLease advice Regards, Bharath

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     09 April 2015

Inspect the file and get a copy of the closure report and contest it by filing protest petition.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     09 April 2015

Sir, Has the private complaint converted into the FIR ? Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

bharath (consultant)     09 April 2015

Thanks for your reply Yes, converted in to FIR and after four months they have filled final report stating that the sections arenot applicable police has filed wrg favouring the accused.know at this juncture do I have an authority to file any thing against the IO for his wrg report and findings how many grace days we have to protest Regards, Bharath

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register