LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen kumar (Engr)     04 April 2015

Plz suggest me

I am from Dhanbad, Jharkhand. My wife side is a very powerful Police Officer.

Got married on 29.02.1992 as per hindu laws with a mental disorder lady. Marriage was solemnized by hiding the fact of mental disease.

Got a son in Dec 1992.

My wife filed 498a & DP act 3/4 on 2 Dec 1993 citing specific assault on date 29.11.1993 along with other silly allegations. She has stating in FIR that on 24 Oct 1993 came to my place and stayed approx 35 days.

I got arrested and in jail for a week, later on bailed out from district Judge. In police case diary or any records – it is not mentioned that I got arrested. (showing ill intention of police). I have bail order which is exhibited by me. But SDJM court not taking this in account.

I filed divorce case in family court in May 1994 with ground of desertion (by my wife since 22 March 1992), cruelty and mental disorder of wife.

In Jan 1996, she gave an application in family court stating that she accepting desertion and denying other my allegations in my divorce petition and requested family court to give divorce.

Family court allowed divorce in Sept 1996 on ground of desertion. Court not allowed any maintenance as because it was not asked for.

In Sept 1997, wife filed another case in family court and asking to hand over child to husband. Me accepted it and family court handed over the child to me (husband) in July 1997.

Last week judgment came in 498a case by SDJM and I am convicted for 2 yrs. I am on bail and planning for revision to District judge.

My question is –

In divorce case, wife is accepting that desertion is wef from 22.03.1992 (only 22 days of married life) & in 498 case she is alleging that she stayed at my place approx 35 days. SDJM court did not taken this point. SDJM accepting her version similar as FIR and has convicted me. SDJM is also working under influence of my ex wife’s family. What should be proper remedy?

Both parties are married since last approx 18 yrs and well settled in new life.

Can my new wife ask court few questions under RTI act and later on we use this in revision case?

Can trial court revised its own judgment due to some clerical and arithmetic mistakes – if he accepts his mistakes. Is it possible by any law?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register