Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj.................... (pa)     09 March 2013

Plz advice

Respected Sir, 

I am _______ and we are two brother only, but from childhood i doesn’t get any love from my parent there complete faith and love is with my brother only even clothes, money and everything its my bad luck. After that on the age of 17 I got job  in Indian Army which u know very hard job by luck after that the whole family is with me that’s is for my  salary after that on the age of 24 I got married. After two months they kicked out to me and my family and blamed that my wife is not good.  In between that mother and brother kept relation with me that is also for mother operation and money but they didn’t even tell my father that my elder son do our favor. Now I am 37 my brother also married before two year  there also after one year my father, mother and brother kicked her from our house , she is in her fathers home now just three day ago she delivered a baby child now from that time she kicked nobody went there to see her or any financial help she is also in sad now they told me to do something what i will do to treat my parent and my brother and one more thing i want to enter in my fathers house even she also and my wife also. U can imagine that one daughter in law I think bad but how both are bad that’s not possible and they are very clever, rich and proud for money and now I am on the age of retirement I also need home but they said don’t enter in there house my grandfathers whole property they sold out  and my father has two house  both are on rent and I have two child also and thy send a office complain also to my superior .

Kindly help me out   

Learning

7 Replies

kavita (executive)     09 March 2013

Dear Sir,

my husband threw me out of his houe 9 months back for dowry and i fiiled a fir against him  under section 498 A .At that time i was working but after that incidence i lost my job and am unemployed since last 9 months and depended on my parents .My lawyer filled a case of maintennance under section 125 but will i get it since i was working before and my husband has shown that he is earning very less and cannot pay anything please advice

Sushil Wattal (advocate)     10 March 2013

Dear kavita ,

as u have filed case of maintennance under section 125  which is very effective and will get maintainance,  but  you have to show that you are unemployed and depending upon your parents by leading evidence and if your counsel will argue at initial stage you will definately get interim maintaince also.

Regards,

Sushil Wattal

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     10 March 2013

@Utpal what exact legal remedy are you looking for?

@Kavita...If you've deliberately given up working, you may not get any maintenance...

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

raj.................... (pa)     10 March 2013

I am _______ and we are two brother only, but from childhood i doesn’t get any love from my parent there complete faith and love is with my brother only even clothes, money and everything its my bad luck. After that on the age of 17 I got job  in Indian Army which u know very hard job by luck , after that the whole family is with me that’s is for my  salary after that on the age of 24 I got married. After two months they kicked out to me and my family and blamed that my wife is not good.  In between that mother and brother kept relation with me that is also for mother operation and money but they didn’t even tell my father that my elder son do our favor. Now I am 37 my brother also married before two year  there also after one year my father, mother and brother kicked her from our house , she is in her fathers home now just three day ago she delivered a baby child now from that time she kicked nobody went there to see her or any financial help she is also in sad now they told me to do something what i will do to treat my parent and my brother and one more thing i want to enter in my fathers house even she also and my wife also. U can imagine that one daughter in law I think bad but how both are bad that’s not possible and they are very clever, rich and proud for money and now I am on the age of retirement I also need home but they said don’t enter in there house my grandfathers whole property they sold out  and my father has two house  both are on rent and I have two child also and they send a office complain also to my superior . at last I want that they both lady can leave in that house My Father's means  my wife and my brothers wife 

Kindly help me out   

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     10 March 2013

Dear Raj

First of all file a domestic violence case against them by your wife or your sister-in-law and get a residencial order if this home is matrimonial home u/s 12 of The D.V. Act 2005

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

Chember No. D-720, Karkardooma Court, Delhi

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Mob: +91  9953809956

+91 8802305262

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     10 March 2013

Dear Kavitha as you inform that you have filed  a maintenance case you should file an interim maintenance application alongwith the main petition before the court and argue on the application. the court is bound to dispossed off this application first.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate)

Chember No. D-720, Karkardooma Court, Delhi

email : nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com

web:    nadeemqureshi498a.webs.com

Mob: +91  9953809956

+91 8802305262

kavita (executive)     10 March 2013

No i didnot left my job on my own but was asked to quit as i was not allowed to go to office several times by inlaws .Since then I am searching for job but not getting any job in that case  can i ask for maintennance.

Secondly My parents are very old and dont have any income of there own we are soley dependenet on what my brother give .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register