LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dheeraj SHah (manager)     29 November 2016

Plot encroachment

I had bought a corner plot of size 9 by 15 mtr. The developer had put stones as marking around 15 yrs back.  Today my neighbor plot owner started marking his plot of same size as mine.  But with respect to his marking iam  left with 8.6mtr instead of 9mtr . In actual his other side plot owner has encroached his plot a bit.  I would like to know whether P T sheet (mapping of my plot) given by Govt stands good or the stone marking.  And what steps do i take to get my  plot in power dimension. i am thinking of getting a survey done by govt person. can the stone marking holds good or the govt PT sheet. as per my thinking the stone marking can be altered by anyone

Learning

1 Replies

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     01 December 2016

Only PT Sheet holds good.  Go to Tehsildar's office and bring surveyor (Patwari or Kanungo) and he will come with his record and show your plot.  If it is occupied by neighbour to any measure, talk to him and ask him to remove encrochment.  If he does not agree, then you have to approach the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register