Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradip (Pl)     06 May 2013

Please suggest

Hi All,

Back Ground:

1 I booked flat in Mar-2012. We have been told that project is approved from SBI & SBI-APF number was also provided. 

Agreement was done in Jun-2012 & we got all property documents, agreements along with blue print. We noticed that blue print was different than sales / agreement print of plan. Building company executive told that it will be revised later on. You just submit it to SBI 

2.  SBI branch rejected loan proposal stating that there is mismatch between blue print & agreement plan. Kitchen & dry balcony is shifted from inner side to outer side on blue print. Dry balcony is shown on outside on blue print but it is near duct in actual. Building company executive told me to wait as more documentation to SBI branch to be done. Revised blue print was not made available till December 2012. Then we had meeting to resolve issue.

3. During meeting Jan-2013. Building company executive told that you have to change bank for home loan as revised plan will be available in April.  I had decided to apply home loan in my home town SBI branch

4. I shown all documents to branch manager along with SBI APF letter, then Branch manager told to make till date search report from SBI Advocate.

I have submitted all documents required for making till date search report. 

Advocate found that there is no document of sale deed between owner of land and building Company. Owner of land is director of building company which is limited company.

So mortgage of flat not possible due to nonexistence of sales deed as per SBI advocate comments.

5. Again we had meeting with building executive for sales deed document. He told it will take more time to make this sales deed as it need board of directors approval. So he told to approach another bank other than SBI for home loan but I told him I shall take loan from only SBI. Then he called me after 15 days & told on phone if you won't go to other bank you are liable to pay 18% interest per annum on demanded amount which is approximate 23 lacks. & he also send me email of same.

Queries:

1.  am I liable to pay 18% interest per annum as legal documents are pending from builder side ?

2.  is email for liability of 18% interest from executive can be considered as legal notice

3.  If revised plan won't be available as mentioned in para number 2 will builder get completion certificate ?

4.  If document of sales deed between owner & developing company not made available. will it create legal issue to flat owner ? if yes what to do in this situation ?

Can you pls suggest me ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register