Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (Faculty)     29 January 2014

Please need urgent help/advice

Sir/Madam,

Indian - 49 years,   residing in India. As per law I married Ukrainian Woman in 1992. 3 times they visited India and every time with one year duration period of time they stayed in India. Now we both are in different place(countries). With oral permission in 2008 I married a Indian girl. Now they are started threatening by way of filing a Complaint /case/petition/  in Indian Embassy, Ukraine, about my 2nd marriage and for their maintenance. If such situation we will face more problems in India. So I request you please provide some help or advice me. Can I file divorce case in Ukraine Embassy in India. Waiting for your valuable suggestion. Thanking you.

Regards
Srinivas

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 January 2014

aS PER Indians laws dual marriages in Hindu religion is an offence. Which religion you belong ?

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     29 January 2014

Sorry.  Your query is incomplete and vague so unable to deal with..

Srinivas (Faculty)     29 January 2014

Hindu - Forward Caste(OC) - Naidu/Balija

20 years both(husband and Wife) are staying in different places, children also with her. What about myself I am alone. Present my age is not suitable to survive a single. Considering the humanitarian grounds please help.

Thanks

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     29 January 2014

In existence of first wife second marriage is barred by  Hindu Marriage Act.. In your case you married an Ukranian Lady out side the territorial jurisdiction of India which might be under some other laws.Now in your case you deliberately and willfully suppressed that marriage and remarried an Indian lady following Hindu Law. Such suppression of first marriage which is not as yet divorced is punishable by law and makes the second marriage void ab-initio Now your duty will be to  obtain DIVORCE ORDER FROM THE COMPETENT COURT OF JURISDICTION i.e., where you married first  according to law of that land to make the second marriage as lawful in the eye of law. Besides. I NEED MENTION HERE THAT IF YOUR SECOND MARRIAGE WAS RATIFIED AND CONFIRMED BY REGISTRATION UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT in that event you shall have to bear legal liability for your false declaration in the statutory Form where you might have described yourself as UNMARRIED which is punishable by our criminal law.

Srinivas (Faculty)     31 January 2014

Against my first wife, can I file divorce case in Indian Court or Ukraine Embassy in India. Because i am unable to fly to Ukraine and file a case.  Pls help where I can file Divorce case.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     31 January 2014

Go to Uraine Embassy and enquire about the Divorce proceedure.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 January 2014

Properly advised by respected Senior advocate Mr.Roy, you may follow his advise.

unfortunate victim (owner)     03 February 2014

Please contact immediately  on  MENS RIGHT ASSOCIATION OR 
https://www.saveindianfamily.org/contact-us/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/saveindianfamilyfoundation/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register