Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     11 September 2015

Please inform

Dear Experts,

After divorce my ex wife has been speaking ill of my family in the locality for which we are feeling humiliated. We are a respectable family and therefore feeling defamed. Could you please inform me how this can be stopped.

Regards. 

Learning

5 Replies

Pawan B. Pawar (Legal Practitioner)     11 September 2015

Dear Friend, You can file a private complaint before Magistrate for defamation and can also file suit for compensation as well.

Pawan B. Pawar (Legal Practitioner)     11 September 2015

Dear Friend, You can file a private complaint before Magistrate for defamation and can also file suit for compensation as well.

SuperHero (Manager)     11 September 2015

@Manku - Instead of roaming around courts.

1. You can relocate to a different place all together.

2. Or You should listen and leave it. There are dogs who always bark but the elephant doesn't care.

3. Or Take few people who are like goondas and give a strict warning.

4. Or You can also talk of ill about her....but don't degrade yourself. 

Born Fighter (xxx)     12 September 2015

Dont go legal anymore please...

How long will they b*tch about you, they will eventually get busy with their lives and so will you.

They are hurt so are venting their frustration in public, if you show you are getting affected they will do more.

Chill yaar, you got your divorce !!

Invest your time towards a better future !

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     13 September 2015

Bro, seems like she is towards a mission to stop you to get married anyone else. There are 2 ways to get rid of it. 1. Another round of court, defamation, compensation etc etc etc. 2. Keep Calm and move on... How much she will speak about all these non-sense... eventually she has to shut her mouth and mind her tongue.. Relax bro. the main earth quake is over, these are minor aftershocks... You will be out of all these non-sense very soon...! The best punishment is to keep calm..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register