Complaint Letter Date:-03/11/2018
To
The Supreme court of India
India.

Respected Sir,
Sub:-save me and my life and my Family from Police of Maddikera(V&M),
Kurnool(D),Andrapradesh Pin:-518385.
My Name Saraswathi w/o v.Ramanna.
From Maddikera(V&M). We are poor family background . I have three son elder son doing job in Telangana(State). In that office what happen we don’t know because we are living (Ap State)500km far from that place. But Maddikera police conistable Mr.Ramareddy(Phone no :- 9948771715) & Mr.Madanna (Phone no :- 9985389709) giving warning and they are called at night time and came to house at night time.They are harassment to us & my family. Please save me and my family.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

You can file a written complaint to concerned S.H.O P.S . And you can also send saem compalint to ACP/ DCP office as well.

You can also file a wriotten complaint to HRC as well.

But why police will harass.. Ask them to share case details if they hvae like Complaint or FIR etc.

Shashi Dhara   04 November 2018

U engage advocate & complaint in criminal court explain the situation to court. Court will order .

Shashi Dhara   04 November 2018

U engage advocate & complaint in criminal court explain the situation to court. Court will order .

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     04 November 2018

you engage local lawyer and inquire about the visit by constable.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 November 2018

Apparently some complaint has been lodged and police personnel calling you might have given you hints/details.

You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, Sr. Citizens forums etc to resolve the matter and/or  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Family/Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you and even help you, if the need be.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL: Family/Civil courts, HC, SC …

You can also try to discuss with counsels available in FREE legal aid cell in LOCAL courts..

Alongwith your well wishers try to speak to Sr. Citizens cell established under CP/SSP of LOCAL police and become properly informed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register