Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help

Page no : 2

SJG Delhi NCR (Asst. manager)     01 April 2013

Dear Mr. Venkat,

You are a LUCKY man that you have all the written mails as proofs.

But dont take time to file a police complaint against such a lady because if you will take some months and then went to polics then police will torture you that what happend today you have received these mails earlier and now why are you complaining after this much gap of time.

Your mediaters must be trying to sort out this matter and they all will advise you to clarify things in a close room but my friend when this lady and her parents will file 498 and other shi** on you nd your family no body will be there to save you.

Trust me and file a case to your earliest.

I am a suffering from the same you must not repeat this mistake.

Regards

SJG

(Guest)

Hi All,

Thanks for your time,after filing case,what kind of cases file on me and my family members, am bit scaring about this.Please advise? and also please advise what precations you want me take in future/? Thank you very much for all you support.

(Guest)

Hi All,

Where you want me file case? because am staying in Banglore and my parents and her parents are staying in different place in andhra pradesh. Please advise.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     03 April 2013

hello,

are there any cases on you currently ?

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

SJG Delhi NCR (Asst. manager)     03 April 2013

Man just go and  a register n FIR at police station near by u,

that u r in a threat nd ur wife can kill you nd your family members.

appeal the police to protect u nd ur family.

This will help u to prove cruelity of ur wife in court.

(Guest)

Thanks for your time,I dont have any cases on me.my wife currently staying with me but we are not talking and am getting bit scare to start filing cases if I start filing case on my wife and her family , after filing case,what kind of cases she can file on me and my family members, am bit scaring about this.and also please advise what precations you want me take in future? Where you want me file case? because am staying in Banglore and my parents and her parents are staying in different place in andhra pradesh. Please advise. Thank you very much for all you support.

Satyadarshi Kunal (advocate)     08 April 2013

Dear Venkat,

According to the proofs/evidences in hands, you your case is relatively easier for divorce. But I will strongly suggest you to take all possible recourse to save your marriage. You may also invoke mediation officially for the said purpose. But even then if you plan to fight it out then i would suggest you to file divorce and maintainance (depending upon her income and liabilities in comparision to your income and liabilities) both against your wife. 

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register