Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help

Page no : 2

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     24 December 2010

FULLY AGREE WITH first advice of manjit ji. if u try to interfere with her life before she gets remarried she will make ur and ur parents life a real hell.

but males are emotional fools and i think u may not agree with his advice and keep harping my love my love.

best is to let her commit the crime of bigamy and be in a winner postion.

see in love and WAR there are no rules and love is already over and war is left , its fully in ur hands if u want to win it or loose the war.

one more thing send a complaint to DGP of ur state levelling all allegations against local police wat they did to you including taking away ur wife, marriage certificate forcibly and making u file an affidavit on gunpoint.

keep a copy and proof of posting this for future needs.

Ranjit (sse)     10 January 2011

Hi ,

My father talked to her parents regarding the matter. At first they told they do nt know me .  When my father discussed about divorce , he is telling that her daughter and wife both have suicided. So with whom to take divorce. Please tell me what to do in his situation. After filling RCR how many days is taken by court for taking action?

Ranjit (sse)     10 January 2011

After talking to a lawyer  I am planning to write a letter to her father for her death certificate and other details. Am i in the right way. Please reply.

(Guest)

Ranjit - Yes you can ask for death certificate and investigation is required .

(Guest)

First you need to proov that your wife is alive only then you can file For RCR, otherwise it won't have any meaning. so ask for death certificate first.

Ranjit (sse)     20 January 2011

Hi Jia,
Thanks for your suggestion.My father has sent a letter to my in laws through registered post
regarding the death certificate. I am pretty sure that my wife is alive because she has talked to my friends many times on phones and on chat. I was planning to write a letter and send an email politely to her parents  to think about our relationship and give me the chance else to take  mutual divorce.Will it be right to write a letter to her parents in this situation? Can I talk them on phone or will I use any mediator? Please reply.Can I have your email ID or contact number?

Thanks
Ranjit

Can anyone tell me How to fill RCR? and what is the fees of familly lawyers in Delhi ncr? After how many days of filling RCR the court takes action?

(Guest)

Mr Ranjit,  It okay your father has sent a letter through registered post.  If you are that your wife is alive, and chats with your friends or exchange messages, then try to keep her chat record, save the chats. That will be a proof with date & time.

For filing RCR you need to file a petition , But for filing RCR you need the proofs that you are married couple, ie you need photographs or marriage certificate etc. You can contact a good  & affordable lawyer . You can discuss with your lawyer and you can file your case under appropriate section.

Well don't call your inlaws, try to send them letters through registry post, write normal letters , no threatning, nothing abusive, just a normal letter. Yes you can also take help from a good & trustworthy mediator. You can put your point that, if their daughter is not alive then please give the death certificate, and if not then either think & give chance to your marriage without breaking it bitterly, or if they don't want to continue then mutual divorce is best.  But things should be done in a proper & genuine way respecting law.

My email id is shreyad71@gmail.com

Thankyou , all the best

Thanks for your quick reply but please answer to my following question below.

How to file an RCR? and what is the fees of familly lawyers in Delhi ncr? After how many days of filling RCR the court takes action?

yes, please give me some good mediator's address in delhi

(Guest)

Mr Ranjit , 

Mediator can be anyone, who knows you and your wife or her family, common friend or any relative.

For filing RCR you need to put a petition , appealing for reconciliation of your marriage and you want your marriage to work positively , with love affection,peace & harmony.  And how or why your wife left you . You have to write all the reasons , explaining the situation and what you want.  Then your lawyer will correct it and will file a case under appropriate section.

Filing RCR case can cost approx 10,000 . or more that depends on a lawyer.

(Guest)

If your wife is alive, And if you file RCR, summons will be sent to your inlaws . your inlaws will have to appear in court . And during this you will get the chance of counselling and mediation through court to save your marriage. 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     20 January 2011

they are playing a big game with you as u are saying she is chatting and alive. follow manjit's first advise and win this war.otherwise a fake 498a and dowry case is on the way to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register