LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhoshs (bussiness)     27 June 2014

Please help . . .

I did not know her before, she contacted me by phone on 1st Aug 2012 and requested for friendship.

We started by sms and call, she proposed and we got married and got registered on 29th Nov 2012, without both parents notice.

We decided not to inform parents for some time and we were living separately away from each other.

in Feb. 2013 she left her job for misbehaving of her boss towards her ( her salary was 9000/- ).

in mar 2013 when i met her family members , i came to know that she told me many lies about her family background.

her family decided to conduct marriage in temple and in 15th July 2013 we got married in temple in front of only 12 members of her family and some of my friends and my uncle (father's brother)my parents did not come (my family members and parents are no where involved in this, they still have not seen my wife's face and never met her or her family members. Because they did not like love marriage.) All expenditure was done by me.

from 16th July 2013 both started a new life in a rented house, away from my parents, but i had doubt that she married me only for my money , so to test her loyalty, i resigned my job ( my salary was Rs 50,000/- , i am an Engineer ) she was very upset , i told her i have saved some money and she need not worry.

after some days she stated asking me money for constructing her parents house which was undergoing, she cried ,fasted,emotionally blackmailed and took around 5 lac rupees(part by part), saying her father would return later.

again she started demanding money, when i said i will never give again, she started to blackmail me saying she would kill herself and put me and my family members behind bars and file case of dowry and domestic violence.

on 19th April 2014,her parents called me and asked me to bring her daughter for vacations, on 20th April 2014 i took her to her parents house and left her there.

After some days her father called me and shouted on me telling that i was beating and torturing her daughter and called me to his house for asking reason.

on 28th may 2014 , i went to her house , when i entered her house around 5 men ( her father ,brother and uncle )  started kicking and beating me with sticks , i did not know what to do and somehow escaped from them.

next day her father called me and asked me to pay twenty five lack rupees ( Rs 25,00,000/- ) for her daughter and she will give you mutual divorce , i was shocked and did not know what to say and cut the phone.

again her father called me and asked me to pay the money or else we will put dowry and domestic violence case against me and my family, i requested him not to do so and said i have no money left.

but he did not stop calling me and scolding me that i spoiled her daughter's life and he will destroy my family.

i did not know what to do and from 1st of June 2014 i switched off my mobile numbers and vacated my rented house and hiding in my friend's house. 

my family members and parents are no where involved in this, they still have not seen my wife's face and never met her or her family members. Because they did not like love marriage.

one more thing , we never had any s*x till date because she always said give me some time.

still they have not filed any case against me, they are searching for me to beat me last time he called he was saying to kill me and my parents if i don't give Rs 25,00,000/- .

sir please help me in this regard ..... i do not know what to do how to handle , for safety of my family , i have called them and informed them and told them to beware. 

sir, i have decided not to live with her again .

please help me sir,

regards,

Learning

2 Replies

Raghav Mishra (Lawyer)     27 June 2014

I would suggest you to contact Man cell !! Man Cell or Patni Atyaachar Virodhi Morcha (PAVM) is an organisation working for the cause of harassed husbands.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     27 June 2014

Santoshs had you record that conversation with your fil if no then download app of call recorder from google store it will automatically record each and every call incoming and outgoing both , record your conversation if your fil threats you or made demands of money take your mobile recording to the sho police station of your area and narrate your whole story in writing to him and complaint him that your fil is extorting money from you and threatens you if you will not pay to him they will file false 498A and DV case on me and my parents , pl. register the report and take action against them , this fir will also use if they file 498A and dv case upon you and on your parents , as you said your marriage is not consummated then engage a lawyer and file a case in The family court to make your marriage voidable u/s 12 of hindu marriage act as she be never ready to consummate the marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register