LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rashmi Agrawal (Tax Consultant)     14 June 2015

please guide

In our industrial estate our society conducted elections as per the new laws of society act where a election officer had conducted elections. However the election officer conducted elections in an unfair manner allowing person not having unit in his name and not having voting rights to contest the elections. Such person had won the elections and hold the position of Chairman of the society. It has been Five Months since the Managing Committee is formed and yet the AGM has not been conducted. The committee members however carry out regular office work and conduct their meetings secretly in the society office. Kindly provide your valued opinion on whether non holding of AGM by the newly elected committee members for around Five months can hold the committee members disqualified to hold office. Further within how many months as per new election norms it is mandatory to hold Agm.

Learning

3 Replies

Rashmi Agrawal (Tax Consultant)     14 June 2015

In case the managing committee are reluctant to resign on non qualification and still hold position than what action should be taken against them and to which authority we should refer this matter to seek redressal of the matter.

Prafull Kumar   14 June 2015

Dear sir-- i want to do my love marriage from arya samaj mandir so please confirm.. Arya samaj mandir marriage certificate is legally valid or not... If we do love marriage from arya samaj mandir... Nd its mandatory to ragisterd my marriage in Court????

Prafull Kumar   14 June 2015

Please help nd suggests on urgent basis

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register