please clarify me

sir I want to construct house local. people are stopping and giving me warning to stop construction what should I do

File complaints with local PS. If action isn't taken, file complaints u/s 144 & 107 before competent Executive Magistrate. If problem is still there, send another complaint to the local PS with copies forwarded to Commissioner/SP and then file for police inaction before HC. Consult an Advocate before taking any of the steps.


What are the reason(s) for stopping your construction, incomplete information can not lead to form an opinion and advise.

It would be appropriate to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciaiton of facts, guidance and proceeding.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu