Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh Sharma (Finance Analyst)     14 October 2013

Please advise i husband refuse to divorce

Dear all,

I have posted this topic previously, i am posting again in different manner " I was married 1.8 months ago my wife has habit of telling everything to their parents and habit of going to her parents in every 15 days me and my mother objected it and they started fighting with us now she is in her parents home from last two months i and my mother requested her to come but she refused even not picking phone calls also her parents, i have heard that she demands 10 lakhs from us and wanted to marry, now i have few questions if I will not divorce her at any cost then what will happen there is not a single reason for divorce and wanted to send a legal notice from a lawyer that please return, i wanted to remain with her i have decided that i will make her a good person, in my opinion if i will not pay her money she will not marry and wait for one year what happens after that i will go to court

Please advice if i refuse to go for  divorce and if she marry without divorce then what are options available to me

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
If ur adament and still wants to stay with a lady who is not layal

(Guest)
If ur adament and still wants to stay with a lady who is not loyal in that case u can file an application in section9 I.e (RCR)resturation of conjunal rights. ...but my experience says that these kind of families eventually file false dowry harassment cases against husband and inlaws....and dont be astonished abt that u can also be a victim of false dowry case....u can search on inernet abt false dowry cases and there numbers.....For further details contact 9711259959

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Saurabh Sharma

Dear all,

I have posted this topic previously, i am posting again in different manner " I was married 1.8 months ago my wife has habit of telling everything to their parents and habit of going to her parents in every 15 days me and my mother objected it and they started fighting with us now she is in her parents home from last two months i and my mother requested her to come but she refused even not picking phone calls also her parents, i have heard that she demands 10 lakhs from us and wanted to marry, now i have few questions if I will not divorce her at any cost then what will happen there is not a single reason for divorce and wanted to send a legal notice from a lawyer that please return, i wanted to remain with her i have decided that i will make her a good person, in my opinion if i will not pay her money she will not marry and wait for one year what happens after that i will go to court

Please advice if i refuse to go for  divorce and if she marry without divorce then what are options available to me

Nothing will happen per se.

She will continue to remain your wife until the day you get fed up after faciing multiple false cases, doing rounds to jails, doing your rounds to courts, to the point when you will start questioning the basics of your existence on earth, but then finally if the matter goes up to the supreme court, they too will award divorce without your consent, as married life is not just about wanting to lead  married life, but of compatibilty and the need to live n lead life should be both ways not one way !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register