LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     09 December 2014

Please advise

Hi Sir, I have deposited money in XY Joint account at A place. Check issued from B place bank (My place) some purpose and am working in 'C' Place and All loans taken from 'C' Place and also EMI Paying from 'C' Place and same we have written on Rs.20 bond paper. Purpose is not fulfilled and its going against to settlement. Already one year over. Now I want with draw money from XY account. But 'X' ready to release money from joint account (XY account) and 'Y' is not cooperating to release money from Joint account (XY account) and 'Y' is giving warning to me. I have filed criminal case in court as private complaint for threats and cheating u/s 420,406,506,r/s 34 in 'B' Place. In between I have sent notice through lawyer to 'Y' release money from Joint account giving 7 days to release money on 28.11.2014. .7 days completed not yet received any reply from 'Y'. Now I want to file civil and criminal, Damage suit on 'Y'. Please advise when I have to file civil and criminal, Damage suit on ‘Y’?

Thanks for ur time and quick advise.

Learning

3 Replies

priya (Software Engineer)     09 December 2014

Hello Sir

I am Priya working in a reputed MNC. Me and my husband had a fight 9 months back. we are married for almost 3 years. my in laws and my husband took me to my parents place to discuss the matter but I refused to go back along with them. i don't want to stay with my in laws as we were living in a joint family. my husband doesn't want to live seperate from his family. i am staying with my parents for past 7 months. in those 7 months neither my husband nor my in laws get in touch with me or my parents. i was shattered and wanted a cool off period. so i decided to stay with my parents but my husband was not in favor of this also. now i have left for London for a 6 month official project. i have not informed my husband. kindly suggest me is there any way my husband can call me back or harass my family? i dont want to come back right now. kindly suggest me its little urgent.

thanking you

regards

Priya

SuperHero (Manager)     09 December 2014

@Priya - Open a new Post.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 December 2014

!Priya:  you should not post your own query in somebody's thread.  You will be misguided as well your query may misguide the original querist. 

However, to your query:  If you do not want to return to your matrimonial home, it is your call, your husband or anyone cannot force you to live with them against your wishes.  They cannot harass your parents or relatives for this.  Please see if there are possibilities for reconciliation and reunion because from your query there appears no big problem between you both except for ego clashes and misunderstandings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register