LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kanchan   10 September 2017

Please advice today immoral trafficking police

Dear all please help me regarding received mail from immoralpol@cyberservices.com stating we have integorration warrant against you warrant no 3069 under immoral trafficking act 160 of crpc and received call from kolkata sub inspector but I reside at Mumbai I am worried whether it is true or false please help me out

Learning

17 Replies

hi please reply early I am panic it's very urgent and he is asking to pay transaction via internet and take bail

it's all telephonic conversation please help

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 September 2017

Section 160 Cr. P.C."A person on whom the police officer by order requires his attendance is bound to attend. However, the investigating officer has no authority to use force for compelling attendance of such a person; nor does the officer has any power to arrest or detain such a person. A Magistrate also has no power to issue any process compelling a person to attend before a police officer"

Since you are nowhere connected with this case under section 160 Cr.P.C as stated above neither the Police Officer nor the Magistrate has powers to force or compel your attendence for interrogation proceedings. and proceed to arrest   or detain you  for that purpose.You can simply ignore the notice.

Pavan Kanchan   11 September 2017

Thks all I have blocked the no

Thks usha mam for prompt response

Thks Ramesh sir for prompt response

hi Ramesh sir and usha mam but the man was very professional he may be professional hacker right so please I can ignore and block his number

hi should I lodge complaint to police station regarfing

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 September 2017

It appears the alleged summons you have received is not authentic. Approach the nearest Police Station or the Cyber Cell and seek their guidance.

Ankit arora   05 October 2017

Hi Pavan I got same call from kolkata. And same email. Actually they got my number from some social networking portal as i am visiting to kolkata for official work. Now this guy is threatening me that he will get me arrested once i land and all this . I just want to know what happen in your case . I am sure its fraud but just want to be double confirm And this guy is calling me through mobile

Ankit arora   05 October 2017

Hi members Please confirm as i am visiting kolkata soon dont want to be in any trouble, just to check if this is fraud case i asked him on call can i pay any penalty to get rid out of this case he said he will check with his 3 seniors and call me back, and he suggested totalk over phone no email. I know he will say to pay money which confirms hes a farud. But as you are expert in this case need your advice

Avisek Banerjee   09 October 2017

I receive same email and asked me to meet them within 5 days. What should I do? 

Pawan S (Advocate)     09 October 2017

You are sufficiently advised by the experts.

Treat these as fake mails/calls. Please get is touch with the police & cybercrime officials. And one more thing, try recording these types of conversations and try to gather & record their details as much as you can.

rahul   10 October 2017

Pavan sir kya uska dubara call aya kya. Mereko bhi same email aur call aya hai. Mai bhi bahut dar gaya hun. Please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register