LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narendra (executive)     22 June 2014

please advice me for quashing 498a and transfer of cases

dear experts.. this is naren..my wife has filed false 498a and dowry prohibition cases on me and my family members in may 2013 in bangalore..I applied for anticipatory bail for all and got it & submitted in police station.after that immediately she has filed domestic violence case..then I have filed for divorce..court refereed for mediation in both domestic violence and divorce cases.she has not agreed for divorce and mediation failed.all cases were filed in Bangalore but in November 2013 she has applied for transfer of divorce and domestic violence cases to andhra pradesh in supreme court.only for harrassing me and my family members she is asking for transfer of cases..I am a govt. servant in Bangalore, I am giving medical treatment in Bangalore for my I'll parents..I applied objections in supreme court..but still nothing happened..but lawyers are telling cases will be transfer ed to her willing place..I want to take divorce from her..till now charge sheet also not happened for 498a..can I apply for quashing of case before filing charge sheet.what is time limit for filing charge sheet.intentionally she is delaying all cases...for clearing all cases early what need s to be done..please advice me with some positive legal solutions...for stooping transfer of cases from Bangalore to Andhra Pradesh in supreme court and for quashing domestic violence and 498a cases...thank u sir...

Learning

3 Replies

Vishal Kashyap (Self Employed)     23 June 2014

It is true tht cases wil get transfer. But if wife is working and is not burdened and you succeeds in SC showing tht u r burdened thn only the relief will be tht the cases will be transferred in between two states convenient to both of you. Make efforts to let court understand tht if she doesnt want divorce thn whats the point in filing all criminal cases. If she want to live with you let her come but stay in some other accomodation. If her motivation is high demand of money she will not come. Need more time to explain the modus operandi. This page is not enough. Gud luck

narendra (executive)     24 June 2014

thank u sir for Ur kind reply...start ing my lawyer told we can stop the transfer of cases.now he is telling sc is favoured to females so difficult to stop..can u give the information clear ly what I have do to get justice favored to me...my email I'd..cnarender@gmail.com...

paresh shakara patel (lawyer)     07 April 2015

Gentleman..chargesheet   will file  before the 90 days in related court..this is a stupilated time  in cr.p.c. new guideline by honrable  suprem court  to avoied unnecessary  harrasment by in-laws in such type of case..pls search cr.p.c. amedment 2010 where 9 point mention..about your case transfer subject, it is depend upon court mood..my sugetion to you make your self to long term legal battle

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register