Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please advice

Hi, This is Nina, by profession Doctor.

Mine was a love marriage after three months affair, I met him in a social networking site , he introduced him as a young man and we were in love deeply.I was in Autralia that time.Though we belonged to same place one,day we met and when I saw him I got nervouse.He is old and bald.But was very dangerous , blackmailed me if i don't marry him he will kill me and my father .

We got married and from the very day he was cruel to me.Even if I talk to the driver/any friend he used to get angry..when I joined my job back he is very much jealous of my dashing and handsome boss and fights with me to leave job.He spends lot of his time in internet.Now I have deveoped a sweet relation with my boss.He is  unmarried and want to marry me.But my husband says he will not divorce me and will kill my Boss also in front of me.

When I am with him at home he keeps a toy gun with him.He overeats and makes sound when eats for which I feel shy when we hang out.I feel shy to talk about after effects of overeating!

Please advice me, I don't want to live with old man.My marriage is 3months old.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Admin kindly don't delete my thread .

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     06 June 2012

Originally posted by :Nina Rakheja
"
He overeats and makes sound
"

good nina,that u shared ur story.my deepest sympathies!

i dint get this part.does he make sound with toy gun to scare u?

be bold nina.wen u know its a toy gun,just dont care!

(Guest)

Roshni B,

thanks..he uses the toy gun to frighten me..says me hands up! and points the gun towards me..i know this is toy gun but i just can see him doing so ..pulling out gun from his pant under his bulging belly..

(Guest)

We seriously need a humour section....:P

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Member (Account Deleted)
"
pulling out gun from his pant under his bulging belly..
"

Yes it is very special marriage.

Ranee....... (NA)     07 June 2012

ha ha ha :D:D:D:D

Tajobisndia, I dont know whether Roshni created this id or not! BUt i found nowhere the word Advocate in the post.. why you think this id is fake...i feel what nina is citing is genuine problem of her life..why instread of giving her legal advice you are accusing Roshni..? 

Have you and your followers taken any oath that you won't allow any female members to register and write in the forum so that you can continue your juicy pink chaddi discussion without any disturbance?