Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (Partner)     05 July 2014

Pf account number alotted twice

dear sir,

Mr Ratanlal was working in my factory from 1-7-93 and he was allotted pf account no. 75. he left the job on 30-9-2000.  he claimed for the pf refund which received by him on 23-1-2001. he again joined my factory on 1-3-2001 and left his job on 30-4-2002. he again joined on 1-7-2002 and left job on 1-10-2013. my labour consultant alloted him the same account number 75 which was alloted previously. he is having all the PF receipts of account no. 75. now he want to claim his PF amount from account number 75. please clearify 

1. can we allot same account no to employ twice

2. will there be any difficulty in claim

3. if so then please clearify that how  he can manage to take his refund.

thanking you

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2014

whether EPFO received remittance on closed account?

Vijay (Partner)     06 July 2014

yes. EPFO received remittance on closed account. From 1-3-2001 to 1-10-2013 all remittance was received by EPFO on closed account. he has all pay slips with him.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2014

is EPFO showing in in annual abalance sheet F/24 and whether they hve issued annualsstatement F/23?

Vijay (Partner)     06 July 2014

dear sir,

we dnt know about F24, please clearify.

yes EPFO has issued annual statement of F23 in same account.

we hav submitted Form no 6A to EPFO. in which contribution of account no. 75 is shown

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 July 2014

you have submiktted F/6A now there cannot be any change.

Further EPFO does not recognise any labour consultant. in case of any irregularity only employer is questioned and not consultant.

Vijay (Partner)     18 July 2014

sir.,

my employee has left the job and he want to take the PF refund. so please tell us what to be done next 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 July 2014

you have deposited due.  submit his claim

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register