LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mmaxx (exec)     24 April 2015

petition of RCR dismissed which was filed by wife

hi, request learned members to please advise on my situation, i will be very brief and to the point, i will really appreciate your advises, she filed case in family court  

1)she filed rcr after that i filed for divorce and then to take revenge. she filed crpc 125 and then she filed DV after 8 months of filing RCR and one year of separation

5) i regularly paid maintainence under hma 24 (RCR case) now case is over so stopped paying, DV and 125 still running without any orders

Her RCR dismissed by judge on following grounds:

has respndent (husband) deserted wife without any reasonable cause -------------no

is the petitioner wife elibile for RCR decree................no

relief and expenditure--------------------dismissed

the petitioner wife has accepted that she was working in a pvt company 

she has also accepted that she has filed DV and 125 cases

she has also accepted that husband had a pvt job and was working  in night shifts

husband has alleged various acts of cruelty by  wife in his court statement

the allegations and counter allegations are so long, that it doesnt seem that the wife has forgiven the husband

the petitioner has also argued that husband is constantly working in night shift, and the respondent says that it is impossible to change job due to private job and he doenst have a choice option. so it is impossible for both to stay together

also, looking at various cases going on and divorce case also pending. the parties cannot be forced to stay together

the petitioner is therefore not eligible for RCR decree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

request members to please advise.

how can i use this judgement in my DV and maintainence cases?

since the court has said that the 'couple cannot be forced to stay together owning to multiple cases and pending divorce case' can  this statement help in my divorce case

the court has also observed that - the respondent husband has not deserted the petititoner wife without any reasonable cause- does this also mean that the wife herself has deserted the husband? though such specific words have not been used.

can i get an advantage in my maintainence cases on the baisis of this judgement.

i would indeed appreciate your  kind advises

thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 April 2015

here the rcr was dismissed due to she left you and she cannot be forced to stay with you

this point can be used to avoid maintenance case as she herself went out of matrimonial home

mmaxx (exec)     24 April 2015

thank you adv mahesh for your kind reply. 

one more point i forgot to mention is that.....the judge in his judgement specifically stated that the demand by the petitioner wife for restitution of conjugal rights  doesnt appear to be real (Vastavik in hindi)  and in good faith.

i would like to know, can this judgement help my in my DV case, there are hell lot of allegations in her DV petiition along with huge demands for compensation and monthly maintainence

she has specifically also demanded rent for a separate house. also hidden the fact in both dv and 125 petitions, that she was working, and she being highly qualified

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 April 2015

without seeing the order copy what ever the answer given by few sentences may not correct for your on going cases

as per your another query she is not interested to stay with you but to made false statement she mentioned in the petition that HOn'ble judge has got it and dismissed it can be used in your dv case

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     24 April 2015

It is seen on this forum, the queriest comes with a question and after getting a lot of expert advice, again comes back with a slight modulation of language repeating the question and sometimes changing the name of the queriest.  For me, it appears to misutilize the expert advice provided free of cost.  Any how, as the part of RCR decree is mentioned, it appears that the judge misguided himself while dismissing the RCR petition.  The question, which should have been answered by the judge is - "whether the husband deserted the wife without reasonable cause or not".  He did not elicit any reason which is prudent for the husband to desert the wife.  A long list of cases filed by the wife cannot be a ground for desertion, because desertion preceded the filing of cases by wife.  But, RCR judgement can be used by husband to effectively defend his stand in all other cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register