petition agaist dv in high court

can a husband file petition agaist domestic violence if he is giving maintainance to his wife since a year?besides he is also maintaining his children and househols respocibilities. wife also demand more money just to harrass can he file this in high court agaist dv?

hello sir, 

In my view, if there is already a case of Domestic Violence going on in High Court, then the Husband should make a written complaint of harassment against the wife and pray for relief from the Hon'ble Court.

And if, the husband wants to file a fresh petition then he should file it in a family court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu