LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil (chennai)     11 January 2012

Petition against a junior lawyer!!!

My aunty received some money by her lawyer's client by putting her land for pledging. The lawyer is being harassing her very badly asking the money back from day one, but the client who gave the money talked and does have a problem,he says no problem take a month or two.my aunty is a widow and lives alone with a daughter and one minor son.She knows this lawyer and his client by selling a land of hers to them 2-3 years before. This lawyer comes drunk and screams at her residence for the last 4-5 days.The lawyer with out the clients knowledge took Rs30,000 as interest.and its been 35 days total. shes asking for 2-3 more days more which the lawyer is not allowing.What should be done?!?!?!

Learning

4 Replies

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     15 January 2012

LET ME KNOW WHERE ARE YOU AND WHO IS THAT ADVOCATE  

Nikhil (chennai)     20 January 2012

Sir, Thank you for your concern. I met a couple of advocates and finally all of them are grouping up together..wat a shame... The curse he gets from this family will make him beg in front of the court one day..!!! he's demanding double the principal amount for 40 days..or else he's goin to dispose the land. wat a shame to the profession. this is happening in chennai. tamilnadu.

Ruler (Blah)     20 January 2012

Shame is a small word to use. If, you are weak than you become vulnerable. That is the condition of this country. Next time lawyer arrives at you aunt's place ask your aunt to have enough courage and make him understand his limits. Be bold.

Nikhil (chennai)     23 January 2012

Hmm... people who have no one god is there.. one lawyer a far relative, out of the nowhere.. heard the problem and rescued her from the situation. He told him he'll lodge a complaint against the lawyer in the bar council and therefore commanded for a compromised and he himself gave the principle amount 3 lakhs and an extra interst of 50,000/-. and now he's arranged finance in his friendz place which allows her to pay an small amount monthly..... i have my biggest respect for this person.. GOD BLESS HIM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register