LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raju talwar (farmer)     22 April 2016

personal application to chief justice of high court

Respected sir, I filed a case under section 11/12 of HMA family court nainital in Jun 2014 ....Respondant filed interim maintaince and granted maintainance 3000/- monthly and court eexpenses of 5000/- in May 2015...I m not depositing but deposited 7000/- as court expenses so that respondant submit her written statement ...i have submit application for speedy n day to day trial under section 21(b) of HMA because i m serving in army and posted in far flung areas of jammu ....but respondant not submitting her written statement for last 2 years due to which cases is unnecessarly delaying ...i also submit application in same court for ex-party order but no action has been taken by court.....She (respondant) is asking for balance amount of maintainance and i am asking court for her written statement ......much delay harming me wastage of time and money....my ground of case is she was already married before my marriage and their was no divorce ...so this is null n void marriage..............my querry is being an serving army person ///////can i write to chief justice of high court for direction to lower court for conducting speedy trail .......so that i can perform my duties relentlessly ............or i should adopt some other option..........please give your precious advise.......thanks in anticipation ...your soldier....

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     22 April 2016

Don't write directly to C. J. High court but if there is delay in the process of justice, file application under Article 227 of the Constitution of India for getting direction for the trial Family Court to expedite the pending case on urgent basis within a provided time limit to be provided by the High Court.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     23 April 2016

The defence what you had taken here, you might have taken while contesting her interim maintenance application and after that court granted her interim maintenance. Hence, you are liable to pay that amount otherwise your request for expeditious disposal of annulment petition either before trial court or High Court will go haywire.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register