LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DUSHYANT KUMAR   24 September 2017

Perjury in supreme court for using forged document

Respected experts, I am in matrimonial dispute with my spouse. My spouse is a contract employee in Delhi whereas my job in Chandigarh is non transferable. I m eldest of four sibling and sole bread earner of family but my spouse is forcing me to leave my family and settle in Delhi. Relatives made all efforts to convince her but of no avail. thereafter I filed sec 9 HM Act RCR in Chandigarh. In order to harass me to fulfil her demand, she has filed 125 CrPC and DV complaint in Delhi by submitting false facts and incidents but she has filed 498A etc in Ghaziabad, UP as crpc provision of anticipatory bail are not applicable in UP. Fortunately criminal complaint was not registered by UP police after long sessions of mediation. My spouse has filed transfer petition in Supreme court in April 2017 which was rejected by the honble court in first hearing itself. my wife has used a forged rent agreement along with her petition to support her residence claim. I have Delhi police reply under RTI Act to establish that rent agreement was forged. Since, the transfer petition has already been dismissed by honble court. my queries are:
1. Whether application can be filed for perjury in Honble Supreme Court as in Chandra prabha vs Anil Kumar verma, honble Supreme court ordered one week jail.
2. Whether there is any time limit or any other condition to file any such application.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 September 2017

Why do you prolong litigation, with a view to seek revenge, when forgetting any incident as unfortunate can bring you more happiness, comfort and peace in life at your age.

manoj   25 September 2017

call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

DUSHYANT KUMAR   25 September 2017

@GLN Prasad, sir I am agree with your well intended and wise advise and forgot about prolonging even no intention of being a part of litigation but how can one forget if litigation is still going on and opposition party is trying his level best to ensure maximum harassment and humiliation of me, my ailing mother and younger brother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register