LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Edu Arora   08 December 2021

Paytm fraud

Somebody got call from unknown caller who told that your father lended some money to me & I have to give it back to you & when I asked for upi  or neft detail he decline & some other way to add me on Paytm &  after some time got doubt about it call back they refuse to pay back what can I do now ?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 December 2021

give a police complaint immediately. 

Anaita Vas   14 January 2022

If you have become a victim of any online financial fraud, then take immediate action. Several times, people do not understand what to do when this happens. But, instead of panic, you should think about ways that will also get your money back and cybercriminals can also be caught. According to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), if you become a victim of an illegal electronic transaction, then your responsibility can also be zero. But, this will happen only if you inform your bank about this immediately.

If money has been siphoned off from your account, then you must complain about it within three days. For this, you can also register a complaint on https://www.cybercrime.gov.in/ or by going to the local police station.

If you take strict steps against cyber fraud then you will not have to bear any kind of loss and you can get refund within 10 days. If you become a victim of such online financial fraud then do not remain silent at all. Along with the relevant information, you should give this information in writing to the bank and should file a complaint.

Regards,

Anaita Vas

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register