LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nk singh   19 August 2016

party added U/O 1 R 10 of CpC

during pendency of probate before D.J Transfereree of property added party U/o 1 R 10 (2) of cpc. court found his intrest . i am aggrieved with this judgment can i appeal higher court

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     19 August 2016

If u state the full fact of case then u can get solution for ur problem.

probate of registered will dated 5.8.98 is under proceeding before D J in the mean time a purchaser of property purchase from stranger person and show him a nearest relative of testator file a petition u/o 1 r 10 (2) of cpc to added him op in present procceding, and court is found his intrest and made him neccesary party, i agrived with the said judgment and file C. Miscl to high court, HIGH COURT in his judgment also agrived found his his intrest , can i appeal in SC.

probate of registered will dated 5.8.98 is under proceeding before D J in the mean time a purchaser of property purchase from stranger person and show him a nearest relative of testator file a petition u/o 1 r 10 (2) of cpc to added him op in present procceding, and court is found his intrest and made him neccesary party, i agrived with the said judgment and file C. Miscl to high court, HIGH COURT in his judgment also agrived found his his intrest , can i appeal in SC.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     21 August 2016

File a LPA against the said order.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register