Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mona (dont know)     01 December 2011

Partition suit

Hellow,

How can you fight for your share in late parents asset, if  you live out of the country and cant come for any apearance in court.  Is there any way?  I Dont have any document of the peropery, cant get it from anyone,  all I have is addresses of the property.

Please help

Mona

Learning

2 Replies

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     01 December 2011

Dear Querist,

Please true legal status of the said property. As regards ownership of the same as on date may be made available, then task is how many legal heirs are surviving as on date. Send legal notice disclosing your intention to get the said property partitioned. If any or no response, you may proceed for filing suit for partition in the civil court where the said immoveable property situated at.

You presence may be necessary only at trial of witness stage, remaining time your lawyer would act under the instruction of yours.

Trust this would suffice.

Rabin Majumder

Advocate-on-Record

Supreme Court of India

New Delhi

(Guest)

Dear client,

first thing, directly talk to other members (of the said property) informally, if they don't cooperate, just send all the legal heir a "Legal Notice" regarding partition of suit and file the said suit in the court.

further, ur personal appearence is require at time of witness and then after no need.

rest, u can contact me asap to proceed further.

Manoj Kumar,

Advocate,

High Court of Delhi.

Ph: 09310443650

advocates.agra@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register