Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mallappa.G (Engineer)     28 April 2014

Partion suit in multiple jurisdictions and different states

Hello Sir,

My deceased father had purchased 10 acres agriculture land on my name and 12 acres land on my younger brother name in 1983 when we were minor. And my younger brother  is NRI (working in Saudi Arabia) brought flat in year 2010 on his name in Bangalore with his own earning 80% and 5% contribution from me (ie. flat interior done from my money) and one residential plot (30’X40’) in Pune when I was working in year 2007.Now  he do not want to share his properties (agri land, plot and flat). Also my mother with him.

Agriculture lands located in district A in Karnataka and my brother properties one flat is located in Bangalore (which is another district B) and one residential plot is located in Pune. I am staying in district A of Karnataka and doing textile business . My brother family stays in Bangalore.

Can you please help me to clarify and guide me on following points:

1) How can I file partition suit if properties are located in two jurisdictions of same state

and different states?

2) Can I file partition suit in Bangalore or in district A where agriculture  lands are located?

3) Is filing of  file partition suit in district A allowed to claim share of my brother property

located in Bangalore and Pune?

4) If suit is filed in Bangalore or Pune, can I pull back case from Bangalore or Pune court to

district   A court  for further partition of agriculture lands?

5) Do I have rights to claim share of properties from my younger brother?

Thanks in advace for taking your valuable time and advise.

Thanks

Anand

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register