LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil kumar gupta (Proprietor)     03 November 2011

Partenership and land

In 2003 I along with other 3 parteners had applied for a one acer institutional plot in noida by forming a unregistered firm and deposited processing fee and application money. Application was made under firm name by me as authorised signatory. Reservation letter was issued after interview in firm name and reservation money was deposited as asked from firm account. Next letter allotment was issued in my personal name and we propmtly wrote a letter to Authority for rectification in the name but were informed verbally by then CEO that as per norms unregistered firms are not alotted land hence letter is issued in the name whose photo is pasted on the application form. Parteners were unhappy I suggested to surrender the allotment and take back money but they decided to pay allotment money from joint account.

In June 2003 Whole scheme went in the enquiry because of change in GOVT and finally I got it cleared in 2007 but we all lost contact with each other because of sour relationship,Balance payment 60% along with interest and other chagres were paid from my personal account and I took over posession and got land registered in 2009.

Now they have woken up and wrote a letter to Authority accusing me to got the land registered by doing forgery with authority staff, they want land to be transfered in the name of firm. Case is being enquired by authority .

What is my legal status, please advise.

Can they file an FIR with local police

Can they go to court

Can Authority change the name from personal to firm( unregistered ) after registerd lease deed

Can they go to economic offence wing of India

Can they clain 75% share

Can authority cancell the alotment

Is there any lawyer who can defend me ,

anil

Learning

2 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     04 November 2011

Definitely application was moved in the name of firm hence allotment in your individual name is mockery of law wihout moving any individual application so it is better for you to convince your partners and auhority to transfer plot in the name of firm so that relationship may be maintained. You may claim money incurred by you over and above your share after some time.

anil kumar gupta (Proprietor)     05 November 2011

But unregistered firms are not eligible for any allotmemt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register