LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shadab (n/a)     04 December 2007

Parental property claim

My grandfather(Mr.Harbans Lal) rented a shop in commercial place ,has six children,one of them(Mr.Vijay Kumar--my second eldest uncle)  used to sit in shop with him and after my grandfather's death he(Mr.Vijay kumar) was alone sitting in the shop and changed the hoarding for his name,the shop was bought by him and the money was taken from my father(Mr.M.L.Parashar),now my uncle(Mr.Vijay Kumar) has sold the shop and migrated to canada.So my question is ...........

1.Bank draft is with my father which states that money was transfered to my uncle's account in order to help him to buy the shop,can this help in claiming the property share.

2.Can any of the son can take over  the property like this when three other brothers are there.

Also my grandfather owned a huge property in Punjab,where one of my uncle is staying.I want to know what proofs are needed to claim the property share.

(I am daughter of Mr.M.L.Parashar---Under seceratory in Ministry of E&F, am Mrs.Priya Mahajan)

Kindly respond ASAP

Best regards

Priya Mahajan

Learning

4 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     04 December 2007

File a suit for partition by including all the movable and immovable assets of  your grandfather.

shadab (n/a)     05 December 2007

In ref. to my query regarding parental property of my Father.I would like to know things/proofs specificaly needed for each case like of shop and house.

Kindly put some light.

Early reply would be highly appreciated.

Thanx and Regards

Priya Mahajan

Shambasiv (n/a)     05 December 2007

You need the certified copies of the title documents, geneological table to indicate the entitlement of share, documents evidencing joint family status etc.,

srinivasan (transport firm)     27 June 2009

sir                                                                                                                                                                                      what is the right of feamil in joint family partnership business. when her father dies interstate,her father started business with his brothers in 1968. He redused with his two sons . will the daughter get equal copassner right as sons .                                                  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register