Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish (NA)     09 May 2015

Paid but did not get service

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need your help for below incident.

I did one online transaction to recharge my mobile prepaid account. I did this on freecharge.com. Once i paid through internet banking to freecharge.com to recharge my given number, i received confirmation msg from freecharge.com that the recharge is successful but i did not receive balance in my prepaid account. I complaint to them on their custome care email address but they said that the recharge was successfull and gave me operator transaction ID and they asked me to contact operator TATA docomo for status. I contacted TATA docomo and they said that they did not receive any amount for said operator transaction ID and recharge was not successful. I forwarded the same reply to freecharge.com but they are not cosidering the fact. Freecharge.com neither refunding the money which i paid nor recharging my given number for which i paid to them. I have been complaining for 30days now.

What can i do to teach a lesson to freecharge.com??

Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     11 May 2015

File your complaint before the Appellate authority for redress and relief.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 May 2015

A notice may be issued to the service provider enclosing the details of the dispute, if no respeonse, you may  approach TRAI ombudsman witha complaint. After that also fils to invoke any response, consult a lawyer and file a  case before consumer forum

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     11 May 2015

Considering given facts I OPINE RELIEF CAN BE HAD FROM APPELLATE AUTHORITY. IF IT FAILS THEN AUTHOR CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM CONSUMER  REDRESSAL FORUM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register